Bee-Ginning are excited to be launching the National Speedway Stadium Gin Festival in Manchester this November.
With over 80 craft and premium gins on showcase from some of the North’s leading gin distilleries, plus live music, food and gin related gift stalls and merchandise, this will be a fantastic inclusion to the Manchester social scene.
- The afternoon session will feature a gin master class, where you can learn to taste the unique flavors and characteristics of gin and identify what tonic and garnish makes the perfect accompaniment.
- The evening session will feature a gin cocktail master class with our mixologists serving up some of the finest and unique gin cocktails around.
Whether you’re a gin novice or a complete bee-ginner this festival has something for everyone.
Our late November date makes this a perfect event for Christmas get togethers, so if you are looking for something a bit different for your office party or friends night out – look no further!
This event is strictly over 18’s only and ID may be required.
£15 per ticket per session, which includes;
- Entry to the gin festival
- Bee-Ginning balloon gin glass
- 1 x drinks token that can be exchanged for any single measure gin, garnish and Fever Tree mixer
- LIVE Music
- Gin Masterclass (Afternoon Session)
- Gin Cocktail Masterclass (Evening Session)
- Gin tasting menu
- Bee-Ginning pen
- Bee-Ginning bag
Additional drinks tokens can be purchased on site at a cost of £5 per token, which can be exchanged for a single measure of gin, garnish and Fever Tree mixer.
Bars will be open offering a wide range of drinks, from lager to prosecco to soft drinks.
Click here to purchase tickets
Bee-Ginning was set up by husband and wife team, Dave & Angela Gandy at the beginning of 2018. They both share a love of gin and wanted share their passion by creating a mobile gin experience serving Greater Manchester and beyond.
We cater for any occasion – from house parties to festivals, from sporting events to corporate events and have even appeared on the latest series of The Real Housewives of Cheshire.
We aim to educate and convert bee-ginners, whose idea of a G&T is a Gordon’s & Schweppes to appreciate the craft and higher end gins of the market whilst providing a gin-tastic experience for those who already consider themselves gin novices.